Emerald Leisure Source wants to be your complete shopping center for all your spa needs. Whether you have simple questions about the operation of your spa or the chemistry of the water, we want to be there to help you. We provide free water analysis and carry many spa accessories so that you can get the most enjoyment out of spa ownership.
Do You Need Deluxe Replacement Spa Covers?
Spa covers help to protect your spa and minimize the need for maintenance by keeping out debris. It’s time to get a new cover if the old one has cracks or fails to completely cover the spa due to gaps around the edges. Weather and even direct sunlight can damage a cover over time, which is why we find replacements made of the most durable materials. Each of our spa covers is custom made from 28 oz. UV protected, marine-grade vinyl that is mildew and chlorine resistant.
Spa Cover Specifications
- 4″-2″ taper for rain run-off (45.8% more insulation than most competitive brands.)
- Includes heat seals at hinge for added insulation & achieves a #20 R-Factor.
- Includes safety locks & keys on straps to make a UL® approved cover.
- SPA-HYDE™ Vinyl is UV stabilized to 1,000 hrs and is cold-crack tested to -40 below.
- SPA-HYDE™ Vinyl is bromine, chlorine and mildew resistant.
- All stitching is double-lock X stitched with polyester thread and 100% nylon zippers.
- Center-reinforced with extruded aluminum C-channel for maximum strength at the weakest point.
- Standard colors are teak and gray. Surcharges may apply for other color options.
Must-Have Spa Accessories
The routine placement and removal of a spa cover can be a problem for some spa owners, which is why we carry spa cover lifts. Stepladders and grab rails are also a good idea for safety, depending on the requirements of people in your household and guests. For daytime use in areas with full sunlight, the spa umbrella is a popular upgrade. Contact our team to learn more about our related products.
Additional Spa Accessories